Department Highlights and News
- Congrats to first author Fadi Najm and the entire Tesar Lab on their paper published in Nature on multiple sclerosis therapeutics-
"Drug-based modulation of endogenous stem cells promotes functional remyelination in vivo"
- Congratulations to George Aranjuez for receiving the first place poster award at the 56th Annual Drosophila Research Conference, March 4-8, 2015 in Chicago.
- Congratulations! The International Society for Stem Cell Research (ISSCR) has named Paul Tesar Ph.D. of Case Western Reserve University the Outstanding Young Investigator for 2015.
- Tony Wynshaw-Boris interviewed about using iPS cells to repair broken chromosomes.
- Congratulations to Ahmad Khalil for being selected to present at Chinese-American Kavli Frontiers of Science symposium